Could you be happy/content with ONLY 7 bags?!

I could probably survive on the "7 at a time" rule, but it would suck!

I find that I need at least 3 (small, medium, and tote/large) bags in every neutral color (black, brown, natural), so 7 couldn't meet all of my needs.

Seven bags wouldn't be much of a problem for me, the only slight difficulty would be that it would have to include evening as well as day bags. Hmmm. I don't wear too many bags during the work week anyways, usually two tops.

Yes I can - I have close to that right now and just buy/sell when I want something new. I think I'm finally getting to my perfect collection though after so many buys/sells. I already can't use all the bags I have so I figure that's enough, plus I'm running out of closet room :lol:

When I got robbed, I ended up with MUCH less than 7 bags. And sure, its completly possible.

I mean what you ocould do is sell one and replace it when you want a new one....7 is my lucky number anyway!

I don't think I could. My DH would love it if I limited myself to 7 though. I like variety and don't think I could limit myself to just 7. I know it would be possible to sell a bag or two, but then I worry that I would regret selling the bag that I did.

I think I could definitely live with having only 7 bags, since I feel too guilty if my purse goes unused and sits collecting dust. Now I just need to get my Reade PM and Batignolles to complete my collection of 7 :amuse:

I hate to admit this but no - I think I could get by with 15-20. I like alot of variety and 7 just wouldn't do. If the situation was really dire I could probably get by with 12 at the very least. Peggy