Could This Moment Have Been Anymore Awkward ?

1. Hayden runs into Kristin
    Heroes' Hayden Panettiere and hottie Kristin Cavallari from Laguna Beach had a run-in at Surly Girl on Robertson earlier this week, which might have been all the more uncomfortable sice Hayden is now dating Kristin's ex, Stephen Colletti :heart:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid474442157/bctid481520383

watch it here !

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Yes, it could have been, Stephen could've been there!

3. Those paparazzi sure creep me out!

4. Maybe for Hayden, but def. not for Kristen. I think Kristen has moved on so many ages ago, she probably felt bad for Hayden that she's dating her "who's-that-boy-I-totally-have-forgotten-about-him" ex.

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. They are both really pretty girls. What kind of handbags were they carrying? I think hayden had a Coach Legacy and Kristin - ??? was it a new Kooba bag??? sorry I'm off topic!!

7. yup! the white purse is the one i have, ali legacy in white 498$

8. ita

9. [​IMG][

10. So high school-ish

11. [​IMG]

12. What did Kristin say after she tapped Hayden on the shoulder and kept walking? I thought I heard the beeatch word.

Why is Kristin famous? Just because she was Laguna Beach? What does she do now?

13. Didn't look awful to me... though Kristin seemed to handle it better.

Tell me again why that many papa want pictures of her :shrugs:

14. Lol..nothing that I know of. She had a show that got cancelled.

15. they are both really pretty, i agree with whoever said that.

im not too fond of that stephan guy, but then again i dont know him. seems like they both could do better.

i bet the "awkwardness" is just some tagline cooked by scandal hungry tab writers...:rolleyes:. the writers who never got anywhere are the ones who write for the tabs, they're bitter.lol