Could they please put a muzzle on Star Jones

1. I am watching the View right now, and I have to tell you it is just painful! Star Jones does not SHUT UP ever!!!! She talks over everyone else, and seems to think that her opinion is the only one that matters!

Am I the only one that wants the woman to put a sock in it already!:censor: Sheesh!
  2. Trust aren't the only one !!!! I can't wait for her to end her spot at View.
  3. AMEN to that!!! I CAN'T STAND HER!!!:mad:
  4. and why oh way is everyone clapping every time she makes comments? as if she got a point.:huh: ..can't stand people like her either, too dominating:sad:

5. I think people clapping because they have to :roflmfao: . May be there is a guy with sign " clapping now". " laughing now" " ooohhhh"

Don't they have that in every talk show? am I crazy or I think I need breakfast.:shame:
  6. I think she's a motormouth, but ELIZABETH makes me want to throw up instantly with every "full of crap- goodie, goodie" comment she makes. I'd take Star over her any day...
  7. I totally agree. I have no idea why she's even on the show.
  8. She's gotta talk constantly to keep her mind off of food - does she seriously even eat anymore? She's lost toooooo much weight IMO
  9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: That is too funny!

A muzzle on her? How about a bag over her head. She scares me.
  10. LOL! A bag would work nicely too!

Wonder what will happen once Rosie comes on the show. I predict some major cat fights! And my money is on Rosie- wouldn't want to run into her in a dark alley when she is all fired up!
  11. Yeah, a bag - but a cheap ugly one :lol:
  12. Since she is leaving the show soon they have to give her a ton of airtime so that her exit goes smoothly.
  13. I was thinking along the lines of a brown paper grocery bag. That should do just fine. :cool:
  14. Amen! Please fire her soon so she can become more of a no-name.