Louis Vuitton

Could i fit this in a cles? :)

LVoe_C Posted By LVoe_C Posted Jul 22, 2012

1. Oh and thank you :smile:

2. Best reference pictures I've seen for the cles, thankyou so much :smile:
    I'm convinced now! :smile:

3. Your welcome!
    And of course you can attach to the D rings, so when needs quickly a card or sth, dont need to find the other purse in a bag

4. it might fit, but it would kind of bulge a little bit :3

5. I think it will fit, the bulge isn't too much of a concern as long as it won't cause damage :/

6. I agree, the Azur is quite pretty. I wanted one more than the DE but was worried about the white zipper. You gave me something to think about :smile: I just wish they would release a new Mono cles with an illustration on it like the Groom or Illustre with a pastel interior. That would be gorgeous :smile:

7. Oh yes, I would love to have something with the illustrated series, hopefully something will come!:choochoo:

8. I'd agree these items wld fit nicely in the cles. Mine holds CC's, store points cards, mints and chapstick. Happy cles shopping!

9. I think you could fit everything but the lip gloss...I think that might stretch it too much.

10. I have the idyll fusain cles which would fit cards x 3-4, bills, some coins and my keys x 3, because I dont want the keys to scratch my leather lined bags. A tube of lipstick might be too much for a canvas cles.

11. Would it damage the canvas?

12. Hi :smile: what cles do you use for all that? :smile:

13. Do you think a canvas cles could hand a small squeeze lipgloss tube?

14. i think the cles is really meant for flat things. you may physically be able to get more in but i don't think it would be comfortable to use. you may have to take some things out every time you want to get a card and the bulge would bother me.
    i used cles as a wallet for a long time but i didn't over stuff. if you want to carry lip gloss, mints, meds; i suggest the wapity-