Could i fit this in a cles? :)

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
I really want a cles, and am using a cles from another brand at the moment to get used to using one :smile: currently in it I'm holding 3 cards a few mints and pain killers and a small tube of lipgloss, would that fit in an lv cles?

gavindale said:
Hmm...it depends how small the tube of lipgloss is. Mine can hold a few cards, cash and maybe a few coins.

I fit it in my other cles diagonally and it's fairly snug (it's a small squeezy lipgloss) :smile: do the canvas ones expand very much?

I fit it in my other cles diagonally and it's fairly snug (it's a small squeezy lipgloss) :smile: do the canvas ones expand very much?

The canvas ones are smaller in dimension than the Vernis and MC ones, but have more width so that makes it ideal for coins. I worry though that you might not be able to zip it if you include the gloss inside.

Here's a thread I found on what can fit inside a cles...

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/what-do-you-put-in-your-cles-753696.html

Depends of the cles,
The MC and vernis a bit tighter, but bigger in dimensions.
The mono one wider, fits more maybe , and has a bigger opening.

Thats in my cles:

Still would fit a couple of chewing gum, medicines, and a small lipgloss.

Attachments

• IMG_5898-001.JPG
    IMG_5898-001.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 820
I made fresh picts for you :smile:

Still nicely fits:
(plus attach a keys)

Attachments

• fénykép (13)-002.JPG
    fénykép (13)-002.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 782
  • fénykép (6)-001.JPG
    fénykép (6)-001.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 775
I had the damier ebene cles (a while back) and used to stuff a lot into it. Unfortunately the print on it started to chip off bc there was too much pressure from the contents. Be careful about that! I ended up trading it for a Macassar card holder on Craigslist lol

I had the damier ebene cles (a while back) and used to stuff a lot into it. Unfortunately the print on it started to chip off bc there was too much pressure from the contents. Be careful about that! I ended up trading it for a Macassar card holder on Craigslist lol

Yes, I dont like to overfill , thats not good for the zipp as well.