*Cough Cough**..ahem.. my 1st Chanel has arrived......(LOTS OF PIXS).

1. Presenting my very 1st Chanel, although it has reali burn a hole in my pocket...:nogood: but i'm in :heart::heart:... for those of you TPFers, please tell me the name of this love!!!!! (forgive me for being ignorant :p)

I have also hung my LV fleurs bag charm on the bag :p to spice up the bag, although it looks as gorgeous even if there is no bag charm... hahahh;)

chanel.jpg chanel1.jpg chanel2.jpg chanel3.jpg chanel4.jpg
  2. Oh no! You've switched over to the dark side of Chanel, a very alluring addiction. Once you go Chanel it's hard to go back to anything else! :biggrin:

That's the black patent on black Cambon. Congrats!!! It's gorgeous. It's now discontinued too.

3. More pixs of me carrying her!!!! ahhhhh,, i really really love her alot :tender:

chanel5.jpg chanel6.jpg
  4. Gorgeous bag and it looks great on you!
    Congrats. :] ♥

5. Hi..I was asking my SA whether izzit gona be discontinue, she said other model of cambon yes, but not this model as this is a very popular model and evergreen... is that true??

6. I keep hearing different things now that I did a search.

This thread is pretty helpful, but no one seems to be 100% sure.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/cambon-tote-discontinued-166621.html

7. :tup: CONGRATS!!! It looks good on you!!

I love the black patent on black cambon :heart:

8. Congrats on your first Chanel! May it be the first of many. Cute charm, too!

9. very nice, congrats!

10. Congrats. Enjoy!

11. :yahoo:YAY!!!! I love your cambon! The patent Cs are so gorgeous!! I got the cambon (with white Cs) as my first Chanel too!!
    You will love it, it's so light, fits a lot and the leather feels divine.
    CONGRATS!!!:drool:

12. Hi gals! Just for your info, for those rumours of cambon being discontinued.. only the black on patent and beige on patent will be permanent, the rest will be considered for discontinuity..;) and thanks to all for your wonderful replies.. i absolutely love the fuschia lining ahhhh....so strikingly beautiful...

13. Congrats! It's a classic and you'll really get a lot of use out of it.

14. congrats! your cambon tote is beautiful!