*Cough Cough**..ahem.. my 1st Chanel has arrived......(LOTS OF PIXS).

1. Presenting my very 1st Chanel, although it has reali burn a hole in my pocket...:nogood: but i'm in :heart::heart:... for those of you TPFers, please tell me the name of this love!!!!! (forgive me for being ignorant :p)

I have also hung my LV fleurs bag charm on the bag :p to spice up the bag, although it looks as gorgeous even if there is no bag charm... hahahh;)
    chanel.jpg chanel1.jpg chanel2.jpg chanel3.jpg chanel4.jpg
  2. Oh no! You've switched over to the dark side of Chanel, a very alluring addiction. Once you go Chanel it's hard to go back to anything else! :biggrin:

That's the black patent on black Cambon. Congrats!!! It's gorgeous. It's now discontinued too.
  3. More pixs of me carrying her!!!! ahhhhh,, i really really love her alot :tender:
    chanel5.jpg chanel6.jpg
  4. Gorgeous bag and it looks great on you!
    Congrats. :] ♥
  5. Hi..I was asking my SA whether izzit gona be discontinue, she said other model of cambon yes, but not this model as this is a very popular model and evergreen... is that true??
  6. I keep hearing different things now that I did a search.

This thread is pretty helpful, but no one seems to be 100% sure.

7. :tup: CONGRATS!!! It looks good on you!!

I love the black patent on black cambon :heart:
  8. Congrats on your first Chanel! May it be the first of many. Cute charm, too!
  9. very nice, congrats!
  10. Congrats. Enjoy!
  11. :yahoo:YAY!!!! I love your cambon! The patent Cs are so gorgeous!! I got the cambon (with white Cs) as my first Chanel too!!
    You will love it, it's so light, fits a lot and the leather feels divine.
  12. Hi gals! Just for your info, for those rumours of cambon being discontinued.. only the black on patent and beige on patent will be permanent, the rest will be considered for discontinuity..;) and thanks to all for your wonderful replies.. i absolutely love the fuschia lining ahhhh....so strikingly beautiful...
  13. Congrats! It's a classic and you'll really get a lot of use out of it.
  14. congrats! your cambon tote is beautiful!