"Couch!"

1. I thought you girls might get a kick out a little conversation I had at school today. :p

I've been thinking long and hard about buying a certain handbag, right? ... so I'm sitting at a table with a few girls I know from class, and I go...

Me: "Hey! I've got a question for you guys. How unreasonable do you think it is for someone our age to spend quite a bit of money on a handbag?"
    Girl: "Wait, it's not Couch, is it?"
    Me: (Having no idea as to what she's talking about.) "No, it's not."
    Girl: "Okay, good. ... because I can't stand Couch."
    Me: "It's not --"
    Girl: "My one friend is obsessed with them, and she spent, like, two hundred dollars on a Couch bag, and then she comes crying to me because nobody noticed her new Couch. ... and then she gets a $50 Puma, and everyone's, like, 'I love your new bag!' So I'm, like, 'Take it! You can keep your Couch.'"
    Me: (I think I'm asking the wrong crowd.)

2. :lol:

3. hahaha :roflmfao:

4. Very cute!! LOL!!! Well, at least they won't expect 'Couch' from you on their birthdays!

5. Thats too funny! Ask us instead. We looove Couch here!

6. Hahahaha! I have a friend that calls coach " couch " too.

7. It isn't an accent, is it? Can anyone really believe they are called COUCH bags? :roflmfao:

8. The wrong crowd to consult, indeed!

9. :roflmfao:

10. Couch....I see people misspelling Coach all the time but actually calling it couch..too funny!!!

11. i can't stop laughing!
    :yahoo:

12. She doesn't have an accent, that's the funny part! :roflmfao: She'd be chatting along all nice and normal, and then... "COUUUUUCH."

13. Hmmmm.... perhaps her friend bought a fake and it had the COUCH creed in it??? LOL!

14. It's even funnier because no one corrected her.

15. Couch... hilarious! :roflmfao: