Cotton Summer Dresses?

1. Been looking online like crazy for some cotton summer dresses, but to no avail :[ I want to be prepared this summer, Florida gets so darn HOT!

Anyone know where I can find some good, relatively low priced summer dresses? I wanted the tube/halter style dresses, but any I found weren't cotton & I'm just most comfortable in cotton in the summer time, heh. Thanks guys!

(Example)
    [​IMG]

2. Shot in the dark but how about Ralph Lauren stores or outlets and J Crew? My fav store is RL...I think I have about every color of their polos and sweaters b/c they're cotton and comfortable.

3. J.Crew has very reasonable priced dresses and you know they're quality pieces:

($98)
    [​IMG]

($88)
    [​IMG]

($68)
    [​IMG]

4. Thank you girls! Jasanna, look what I found off Polo.com, cute!
    [​IMG]

5. I love those, they're PERFECT! Thank you! Love the price too lol :p

6. Try www.anthropologie.com too for some more unusual looking dresses. Some of them are really pretty!

7. OMG. They have some darn cute stuff there. Thanks vanojr9!

8. Beautiful! And two colors I was looking for! Thank you! Okay, putting together a list of my options here. . .

9. Check AE.com, American Eagle. They have really cute dresses right now for under $50!

10. What do you think of this tube dress? With or without the belt?

[​IMG]

11. Abandoned, definitely with the belt. I wouldn't trust the tailoring of the dress itself to give you enough shape, because it's rare any tube-dress off the rack will! The belt will make you more hourglass-y. If you don't like that ribbon, you can always exchange it for another one. I think just a big, plain white grosgrain ribbon would look very fresh and unexpected with the khaki. Also a black ribbon or a navy ribbon would be great.