1. I posted this under the Beauty Bar, so I hope you don't mind me posting here, but these were such good deals! Costco got their Christmas perfume shipment in, and the one I went to had lots of Chanel! I saw No. 5, Allure, Coco, Coco Mademoiselle. Everything was 39.99. I wait for this every year, but this is the first time I've seen so much Chanel.
  2. Thanks, I'll have to check it out.
  3. Thanks for the heads up! :p I'm off to shop!
  4. You have to dig through the display because everything is all mixed up, but it's worth it. I remember seeing Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Donna Karan gold, JLo Glow, Calvin Klein, Opium, things like that. I'm not familiar with all the scents, I need to go to Macy's and spray myself with different ones to see if I like any of them. I think the best deals were for the Chanel ones though. Good luck!
  5. wow That Is A Great Deal, Thanks!!!
  6. They also sell Sisley online.
  7. I love Costco! Only store with concrete floors that I'll step into!
  8. thanks
  9. oooh! i love costco lol i also love that if you have a business membership - no tax! hehehehehehe
  10. ohhh wow, i'll have to stock up for a few earrlllyy christmas presents!! you can never go wrong with chanel no 5!
  11. I went back today with DD, she likes Chanel Allure. So, we're picking through the display (actually, we took it apart), and she finds a small bottle -- 1.7 of cologne. Then, these two other women come along and start going through what we're doing, and picks out a 3.4 oz. bottle of parfum! Same price for both! Of course, it was the only one, so we went to another Costco, and found one buried in the bottom. The price of that one on the discount sites is over $100.

I also picked up Versace Crystal Lights, D&G Light Blue, and another Chanel Mademoiselle. Unfortunately, no Chanel Chance, I guess it's too new.

If you go, dig to the bottom!
  12. I just came back from my local Costco, lucky for me this store had them in a display case. I didn't have to dig, found the Allure really easily, yea!
  13. Mine had a few Chanel No. 5, Burberry Brit, Burberry Parfum (the other one, cant remember the name), Escada, Polo, Britney Spear's perfume, etc, quite a selection!
  14. lol! and exposed ceilings!!