designer handbags

1. Costco got some D&G, MJ and Burberry bags. Some Burberry ones are really nice!
  2. Which Costco? or do all of them have it?

3. Costco & Sam's Club have a little "luxury" items counter/showcase....I always chuckle when I walk pass it.
  4. I didn't go to the local store. I looked online. Go to, click "Jewlery & Fashion" and then click "Handbags, wallet & luggage".
  5. Does anyone know if these bags offered at Costco are authentic?
  6. I was going to ask the same thing! One of my friends has bought Coach purses at Costco and they were authentic, but I was just looking at the Burberry and I'm not sure about those. I mean, I'm definitely not expert on Burberry or anything like that.
  7. yes, the bbag was fake and costco was kind enough to pull it as soon as they realized it was... apparently they bought the bags from a third party distributor.
  8. i agree... i just did not want to say it.... let the readers make their own conclusion... but come to think of it... how do we know the other brands are okay....?
  9. Designer bags at Costco, just does not sound right.
  10. A bag's authenticity can only be guaranteed if and only if it was purchased from an authorized retailer of a particular brand (boutiques, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Bloomingdale's, Saks, Eluxury, etc). Buying designer handbags from retail partners is the safest bet.

--Terms on many handbags on Costco's website--
    This item is covered by Costco's guarantee to refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied. Costco's guarantee applies, even though this item may not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty, because Costco is not an "authorized" dealer of the merchandise.
  11. nonetheless, costco has a fabulous return policy.. I don't even think you need a receipt, and it doesn't matter what condition it is in. And I think you have up to three years to return it. So, if it does turn out to be fake, there's no hassles to return the item.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't do my homework before buying it!

I also heard that costco was selling SFAM jeans in SF, and my source from the SFAM headquarter showroom said that it was impossible... fishy, eh?
  12. So does this man Costco bags aren't authentic? I was about to drop by it this week and check out the Coach they had. I guess not anymore.
  13. I wouldn't say that all their bags aren't authentic... I would definitely do my homework and know what details to look out for. And bring it to a store to get authenticated after purchasing. Costco buys from third party distributors so I don't think they can guarantee authenticity, although as mentioned before, their return policy is awesome.

If you decide to buy a Coach bag there, you could always post photos in the Auth thread in the Coach forum, I'm sure the knowledgable girls there will be happy to help!