cost of laser hair removal?

1. I would like to know if someone has ever tried laser to remove hair on their face?

I have a few hairs on my chin and upper lip that bother me : even if I bleach them, they are visible....

I guess it's very expensive.... but do you know exactly how?
    and I know you need at least 5 or 6 sessions every 4 or 5 weeks. And that you cannot do it in summer

Should I ask my dermatologist, or go to a special spa-like place such as american laser?

If any of you has an answer?
    Thank you!

2. Hey there! I just booked an apointment at a local spa called Neoskin. I think there are branches, but only in Latin America. I bought a special package which includes armpits, bikini line, legs, and upper lip for $2500 MX pesos, which is around $240 US dollars.

I'm sure treatment in the USA is much more expensive than that though. This package I got is for up to 12 sessions. Meaning the first 6 are a must; and the doctor will decide wether you need to continue with more or not to get the desired results. The booklet they gave me says laser will not remove gray, blonde, or red hair, so keep that in mind.

3. Price In California (Los Angeles area)
    -underarms around $135-$150/session, 5-6 sessions is around $500-600
    -bikini line around $100/session
    -facial hair-varied; depends on partial area or the whole face, I think it's around $200-$300/session.
    If you go to see dermatologist, the price will be a bit higher than that of spas. I think you shoud research more on the type of machine they use. I read from a book writen by a dermatologist that "Leminus one" or something like that is good.

4. I had it done it NYC by a woman who my aunt went to and I had to pay $350 for the first session and then it went to like $300 and then after like two sessions it went to $250. So the more you go, the less it is, but I had it done to my whole face and it did help but not as much as I thought. But then again I have dark black hair. You should go so something that your dermo recommends. I stopped like 2 years ago, I did a total of like 10 sessions probably so I think it might have been the place I went to.

5. If you want to have only a few hairs treated on your face, the cost should be relatively inexpensive. I had my underarms and legs done (up to just over the knee) and each session was $475 (which included both areas). I required 6 sessions. Regardless of the price, it is worth it and I would do it again in a heart beat! It is fantastic to not deal with shaving, waxing, ingrown hairs, etc.

6. OMG this is so expensive...One of my friends in France just told me it was 65 euros ( 94 $ ) each sessions...
    I guess I will pass...I cannot afford it right now :sad: