Cost of Giant Part-Time?

1. Hi, can anyone advise on the current price of the Giant Part-Time in BalNY?

Thanks.

2. it's 1645 + Tax....

3. Thanks.

4. I can't resist... I bought mine on Bluefly for $1118. :graucho:

5. Shut UP:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
    Are you serious?!?

6. Totally! Obviously no color selection and you have to stalk the site but I ended up falling madly in love with it!

Truffle PT.jpg
  7. Yeah - they had some a few weeks ago- part time, city and i think work all with GH with 15 to 20 % off already reduced price - all gone now.:crybaby:

8. Oh, that's a really pretty truffle.

9. The Bluefly GH bags were all gone pretty much in a matter of minutes. They would still pop up again randomly for a couple of days (I'm assuming that people kept adding them to their carts and then changing their minds...an item stays unavailable for one hour before releasing from a un-checked-out cart)...but they were hard to get, and the colors were very limited (I only ever saw truffle, but I read here that there were also black and white in the Brief).

10. I'm kicking myself for not getting on of the GH bags on Bluefly OR the Day/Part-Time on Overstock... :push: I should have quit debating whether I was wanting it solely because they were on sale!!! When I went back.... they were long gone... :crybaby:

11. I read somewhere that Balenciaga doesn't allow selling their bags online, so how does Bluefly able to sell them online?:confused1: