Cosmetics that you can't seem to use up

1. What would those be for you?

I have tons of perfumes, eyeshadows, blushes, and lipsticks that have been around for the longest time! The most annoying is not using up perfumes because they're expensive but I tend to get sick of fragrances before I come close to using them up. Is anyone else like me?

2. lip gloss, perfume, even shower gel

3. Lipstick! It kills me when I read those tips in magazines: "scoop out the bottom of the lipstick tube and apply it with a brush". I have never come to the bottom of a tube in my life!

4. Anything scented - bath gel, lotion, shampoo, perfume, etc. I see something new, buy it, use it, and before I know it, DF is complaining about the # of bottles in the shower and on the bathroom counter... They're all 1/2 empty and I might want to use them sometime!

5. Cheap lotions that smell really good but never get used up annoy me..they usually get thrown away due to lack of storage. :amuse: Perfume takes me a while to finish but I would never throw perfume away.

6. Lipstick! Somehow I end up buying lip glosses in similar colors as well and use them instead.

7. Perfume for sure, eyeshadow and lipsticks. I am great about finishing off my glosses!

8. Almost everything except foundation and makeup remover.

I throw out mascara when they get clumpy, but have never finished one.

9. LOL! My niece and I were just talking about how we never use up our eye shadow before we get bored with it and move onto something else. She doesn't wear lipstick, but I do, and I have about 15 tubes laying around!

10. Eyeshadow. I seldom wear any, so the little pots have been around for a long time.

11. Eyeshadow. I wear it everyday, yet they all look like they have never been touched!

12. foundation. It just can't seem to get empty no matter how much I use...

13. Eyeshadows and lotions.

14. lip gloss! I think I have too many

15. Everything! I rarely finish a product, even if I really like it :tdown::shame: