Corriere versus Nuvola

1. Hi again!
    I wonder if any one has the aforementioned bags in photos preferably wearing each of them. I can't decide which of the two will fit best or sit best on the body since they both have that over the shoulder messenger/body fit.

I tried searching on here and other sites finding a person wearing either but to no avail.

Thanks so much!
  2. I don't have pics yet, but I'm kinda liking the corriere more now. It's much bigger and practical then I originally thought! I like the nuvola but it was a lot smaller than I thought looking at just pictures.
  3. thanks for replying. I haven't been able to gauge either from the photos I did see. I thought the nuvola was much larger looking but if you say the corriere that makes this decision a bit easier. I don't want a bag that looks to small on my body given that i'm curvy ;)
  4. they're kinda close in flat dimensions but the corriere shape and depth allows you to carry more! Will post pics when I get the chance.
  5. There are pictures of me with a Nuvola (and cat) somewhere. Maybe search Nuvola threads? I'm at work so I can't repost right now.
  6. Corriere is bigger... probably closer in size to the Scuola than the Nuvola I'd say :shrugs: