Cops: "Little" Star Hit Bar, Drove Car

1. according to TMZ:
    According to the Washington County Sheriff's Office, 45-year-old Matthew Roloff was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of intoxicants, around midnight on June 19 after cops claim that Roloff's van had been swerving on the road.

Roloff, who then failed a field sobriety test, was taken to Washington County Jail, where he was cited and released.

2. Lol
  3. Awww Matt! I really liked this show, but it is like watching a train wreck. The kids have no discipline, Jacob almost had his head knocked off last season, now Matt, it seems, has made a selfish, awful decision.
  4. You know, parents that drive drunk piss me off even more than stupid young people who do it. YOU HAVE CHILDREN! You're suppose to set a good example!

Shame on him.

5. :yes: I thought that show was ridiculous. The fact that they're doing a documentary about "little people" really fascinates me but I agree with the previous poster that the times I've watched there was no discipline for the kids they did practically anything they wanted to and the poor boy was in the hospital with a concussion because of some party - I remember.

What a bad example to set to your kids, especially when the two eldest are now learning how to drive!
  6. That's completely disappointing!
  7. I'm not coming to Matt's defense, but having a glass of wine could put him over the limit at his size - still he was wrong.

I think their kids seem well adjusted. They are boys, they are going to play rough - a lot of my friends who have sons spend quite a lot of time in urgent care or doctors' offices.
  8. Couldnt agree more.
  9. so sad, but I still love his show and his family.
  10. I love this show. I am shocked he was driving drunk though, very dissapointing.

I think his kids are good kids, a lot of my friends have brothers and they do the same silly things. The wife, Amy is the hard ass in the family...I think they are a nice family.

I wonder if he will address this ont he show at all??? He didn't strike me as the type that would drink and drive. Sad.
  11. UPDATE...
    TMZ states this isn't the first time... previous DUI in 2003... Shame on him!!
  12. Oops! "Little" Star Had Prior Bust

Posted Aug 1st 2007 4:46PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice
    [​IMG]The recent DUI arrest of "Little People, Big World" star Matthew Roloff isn't his first -- he was popped back in 2003, too!

Roloff was arrested on March 21, 2003 in Multnomah County, Ore. for driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving. He successfully completed a 16-week diversion program and the charges were eventually dismissed.