Cool Site to leave feedback for your buyers!

But eBay are not going to even have the option available which once again makes me question how this can even work. I would also imagine that if there was some loophole in the site, which is highly unlikely, you would be in breach of your user agreement and eBay could boot you

Or do you mean you leave negative feedback on that actual site? What would be the point of that??

Isn't it just a site like "toolhaus" is where we can go and look to see what buyers are doing to sellers and then block them on our block buyer's list if we want to? It has nothing to do with Ebay, it's off site.

But eBay are not going to even have the option available which once again makes me question how this can even work. I would also imagine that if there was some loophole in the site, which is highly unlikely, you would be in breach of your user agreement and eBay could boot you

Or do you mean you leave negative feedback on that actual site? What would be the point of that??[/quote]

Yes. You go on to this different site to give feedback about the transaction. To circumvent Ebay's decision to remove the ability to leave negative feedback for buyers.

Isn't it just a site like "toolhaus" is where we can go and look to see what buyers are doing to sellers and then block them on our block buyer's list if we want to? It has nothing to do with Ebay, it's off site.

Except toolhaus pulls from Ebay's feedback data I believe. This is independent because there would be no negative feedback for buyers to pull from because Ebay will be doing away with it.

Nice thought... but I don't know about the real life application.

It seems to me that it IS independent. What is to stop people from putting false claims out there with no worry about being stopped?

I guess I just don't get it, maybe I need to read into the site more...

Sellers can't leave negatives for buyers anymore? Is there a link to the new terms for sellers? I looked on eBay and couldn't find them. I am not a seller but am very curious about this. It doesn't seem fair.