Cool Cosmetic Cases

1. [​IMG]
  2. Ohhh that is a good find. I was just looking for a cosmetic bag that was cute.
  3. That is really good! Great eye you have!!! Thanks for sharing!
  4. I think Hello Kitty makes for a good cosmetics case. You buy a pencil case -- and use it for cosmetics. I currently use a simple Ghurka, black cosmetics bag, bought at Woodbury outlet. By the way, I hate dirty, old cosmetics bags. I think people should change them more often than they do...
  5. It's lovely.
  6. Great find! Fun little bag. I love it! I have a great Burberry make-up bag and a larger matching toiletries bag that I got at the outlet in Florence. I'm at work or I'd take a quick picture of them. They are super easy to clean. I've head them for over a year and the still look brand new.
  7. Oooh - shiny - I'm such a magpie, I might have to get that. What a great find RowanOak.
  8. I use durable, colorful, and washable Lesportsac makeup bags most of all.
  9. I've been eyeing this one on Sanrio's site for a bit. It would probably hold more than the HK pencil cases. It's only $12.50!
  10. I use and love this Coach case:

11. Oooh, I love these cute cosmetics bags ladies!
  12. I just got a new case today. I was at TJ Maxx, and I found a cute Harajuku Lovers case for $13. They had some great bags there today. They had a ton of Dooneys, a couple of really cool leather Coaches, a few Michael Kors, and a bunch of Harajuku Lovers in all different sizes and patterns. It took every ounce of my willpower to keep from walking out with half the handbag department in my arms!
    I didn't take this pic. I found it on eBay. This is what I got:
  13. I have this one in orange from Cole Haan.