Cool carrier for new kitten

1. I'm picking up my Russian Blue kitten in two weeks! :yahoo:
    And since she's such a fancy kitty I want to get her a fancy carrier (instead of those ugly plastic things you see at the pet stores)
    Does anyone have any links or suggestions for a cool pet carrier?
    I checked out Gucci and Burberry but they both have open tops.
    Any other suggestions?

2. What do you plan to use this carrier for? Airplane rides, car travel?
  3. Juicy makes some cute ones....but my cats always crap or puke in the carrier when they get nervous. Stylish and vomit dont mix for me! LOL
  4. Mostly car travel so I know it doesn't make sense to spend a ton of money on the carrier it's just that I hate the plain ole' plastic ones.

I saw the Juicy one. It's cute but I think it may be a bit over the top.
    Does anyone have it?
  5. The best website for carriers is www They have like 2384984758745 different brands!!

PS--I had the Juicy dog carrier for my Chihuahuas but returned it to was just too small and it was kinda a weird shape.
  6. I know a lot of people aren't Vera Bradley fans but I find their pet collection adorable. I've seen quite a few girls at the airport carrying their cats or small dogs in them. I love them! - Vera Bradley - Pet Collection&
  7. Target actually has really cute carriers- made for dogs, but they could suffice.
    I bought a zip up bag with mesh sides from Lillian Vernon- it's pretty lol, but probably not the "cute" you are looking for.
  8. I've got a Louis Vuitton Sac Chien, and it's terrific, very solid. Otherwise have a look at this:

And cute cat bowls and treat jars!

9. Man...makes me want a dog so badly!!