Consolation...

Thanks, ladies! I know it's dumb, but I haven't transfered stuff into them yet - I want to put new accessories into new bag, KWIM? Plus, I'm still trying to figure out what all my keys go to...:confused1:

Ohh... gorgeous colors, congratulations! And it's not dumb to treasure a new purchase by not using it for awhile or saving it for the perfect occasion like the bag you are pining for. I sort of wish I had your patience though, lol.

Ohh... gorgeous colors, congratulations! And it's not dumb to treasure a new purchase by not using it for awhile or saving it for the perfect occasion like the bag you are pining for. I sort of wish I had your patience though, lol.

LOL - I probably won't last all that long...I've started using my Karo, but I also got a Bagmate and put stuff in there. It's getting a little silly, actually, shuffling things from place to place. :nogood:

I love both! Congrats!

I was playing with the phone case the other day, but decided to hold off the purchase as I was planning to get a new phone in a few months when my contract ends. I found the design to be very clever indeed!