Consignment stores in LA?

1. Hi Everybody!

What a great forum. I will be on holiday in Los Angelos in Oct. Can anyone recommend a reputable consigment store. I am looking for LV, Hermes, Marc Jacobs, and D & G. Can feedback will be helpful.:rolleyes:

2. Brand Shop Paris has authentic Hermes and LV. You can visit their website (same name as store) for current selection available. Cannot purchase online though.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ALHAMBRA SHOP[/FONT]
    [​IMG]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1300 S. Garfield Avenue, Alhambra, CA 91801 USA
    Ph. 626-284-9998
    Fx. 626-284-6048
    [/FONT]

3. Hi Acshih,

Thank you for help! If I get anything, I'll let you know. I've never shop in LA before, can you please recommend any shopping places? I am new at a forum things. I've posted my collection, but I have not seen it. May I ask how long will it take to for our collection to be posted? Thanks again!

4. I am relatively new here too. I don't have my collection posted yet, so I don't know answer to that question. Regarding shopping, I love:

South Coast Plaza in orange County. This is a large mall, you can find all of the major designer brands there plus bloomy, macys, Saks and Nordstrom. Right across from it, there is a Nordstrom rack and a great place for deal hunting.

Newport fashion island: Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus are the two main places that I go there for.

Rodeo Drive at Beverly hills: Again, every major brands boutique is there. Plus the Saks and NM flagship stores in LA. The only complaint I have for this place is the traffic and difficulty to find parking.

If you have time to do some outlet shopping, try Desert Hills outlet near palm springs. This place is located about 1 hour 45 min east of LA downtown. You can go to this website: www.premiumoutlets.com and select desert hills location to see all of the brands there. Have fun in LA!

5. Check out Decades, as well as Paper Bag Princess. I think Decades is in West Hollywood, and PPB either in Bev Hills or West Hollywood. They moved recently. Both of these very high-end consignment stores are regularly mentioned in Vogue, Bazaar, Elle, Lucky, etc. Also a place called The Collection - in West LA - all these places have designer bags, shoes, jewelry, clothes -- Chanel, LV, Gucci, Pucci, Fendi, Prada, YSL, etc etc - current and vintage

Have fun!!!

PS Also Polka Dots & Moonbeams on 3rd St. in W. Hollywood, and a couple of cool ones on Melrose but i can't recall the names...

6. I've never go to any consignment shops before, but can someone tell me your experience with the consignment stores? Is the price higher than retail? TIA

7. Aaaahhh, great shopping places for the ladies on the west side of LA:drool:

8. I have not been to consignment stores in the US and this will be my first time. However, I've been to 3 consignment stores in Paris. Prices are awesome. It's half of the retail store and you can find vintage items in their.