Considering selling my LV bag

1. Last summer I bought myself a Damier Geant Messenger bag for school which is still in excellent condition and since I'm trying to fund a family trip to Italy this summer, I'm considering selling it. I was wondering how much do you guys think I could get for it and what would be the best way to sell it?

2. mmm, may $600?
  3. if it were for a personal trip, i wouldnt suggest selling a bag just to fund it coz you might regret exchanging the bag for a trip that will last for just a few days.

but if you feel that the family trip will be a memorable one and you feel it's definitely worth it, then you can probably sell it off at eBay(?)
  4. If you don't use it at all anymore, then I suggest selling it.

I'd start the price at $800 if you do decide to sell it?
  5. I'm not sure what the original retail was on this item, but since you haven't had it for that long be prepared to lose a small chunk of the original cost.
  6. Sell it and buy one that you will use.
  7. don't sell!!!!!!!!!!
  8. I have had really good luck selling on eBay lately. Everything sold for higher than reserve price and the buyers paid immediately and left great feedback! If you haven't sold on eBay before it could be tricky, ask lots of questions.