Considering First B-Bag - But I'm short...

1. I'm right at 5' 2" (on a good day!) and I am a shoulder bag person.

Would a Day be the best bag for me? Or a hobo?

I love all your B-bags.... I'm really ready to take the plunge but I'm afraid there'll be no return for me.... haha

Thanks for helping me!
  2. I'm 5'2" and have two Cities, a Day and a Flat Messenger. The great thing about Bbags is that they're slouchy, and get slouchier with use, so even if they're bigger, they're not bulky. And they're lightweight.
  3. I'm 5' and just love the Day. The hobo looks great on me too (at least I think so! ;), so either would be a great choice IMO.

Good luck and welcome to Hotel California..!
  4. I' 5'2" as well and I prefer the day over the Hobo.. :tup:
  5. I'm 5'2" and I have two Days. They slouch in such a way, it doesn't matter what height you are, they just seem to conform to your body.
  6. I was considering a Hobo last night. I am also 5'2". After looking at so many pictures in the reference section, I think it might work. But I do prefer the Day look wise, more allowance for slouch!
  7. I personally like the look of the day better. Its bigger, yet slouchy so it looks great on everyone! HTH!
  8. Thanks all!!! I'm going w/ the Day. :yahoo:
  9. Good choice! I was just going to say I'm a bit over 5'2" and have 3 Days. I love them all! I think you'll like this style a lot!
  10. Congrats on your first bbag! I really love both the Day and the Hobo, but my first bbag was a Day as well, Black RH. Have you decided what color/hardware to go with? I can't wait to see pics once you get her!!
  11. Yay, Voodoo!! What color/colors are you considering? There's so many to choose from! LOL!
  12. i'm 5' i have 2 cities which is perfect because i carry a lot of stuff :smile: work is too big for my frame
  13. I know!! I'd love one in Electric Blue! haha I need a good brown bag....and I have a feeling I need some green...
  14. I was looking at works, too, and I just think the day bags are more my style. :yes:
  15. You will love the Day. :yes:It is my favorite style. It is so easy and comfy to carry with you every day.:tup: I can't wait to see your pics.:yahoo: