Congo PM or Bosphore Messenger PM - pls help me decide!!

?

Which messenger style bag?

1. Congo PM

2. Bosphore Messenger PM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've narrowed it down from 4 to these 2 messenger style bags - CONGO PM or BOSPHORE MESSENGER PM (see pics below). I'll be using it mainly for hands-free shopping and travel. They are very similar in size and I just can't decide between the 2.

I really like the shape of the Congo but I wish that the netting is NOT there. Part of me thinks that the netting makes it look too casual - like a school bag. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

CPM.JPG BMPM.JPG
  2. I have the Bosphore Messenger GM and I love it, so I had to vote for the Bosphore!

3. bosphore!..not fond of the mesh on the congo..

4. I have the mono pochette bosphore and would love the PM ... I love the zippered front pocket! I vote for bosphore!

5. bosphore
    dont like the net

6. Another vote for Bosphore!

7. Bosphore! I was in the same situation as you, and I got the Bosphore PM. Bosphore is easier to get in and out of and has a cell phone pocket and an outside zipper pocket. You have to unbuckle the Congo to get into it, no cell phone pocket, no outside zipper. HTH!

8. i wont lie, i like the netting. but id still shoot for the bosphore

9. Thank you all for your response :smile::smile:

I'm still trying to make up my mind :confused1: and I really appreciate your opinions.

10. I'm not liking the net on the Congo either ..... so my vote goes for the Bosphore.

11. I like the look of the Bosphore PM more, though it is a little on the small side... :s

12. i vote for bosphore because it is easy to open if compare to congo !

13. I voted for the Bosphore for the same reason as most, I don't really like the netting on the Congo

14. i vote for the bosphore! aside from the netting (that I don't like), I think the bosphore is easier to open than the congo, i think?

15. i don't really like the congo at all (jmo) but the bosphore seems really practical, and is very cute to boot!