Congo PM or Bosphore Messenger PM - pls help me decide!!

Which messenger style bag?

1. Congo PM

2. Bosphore Messenger PM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've narrowed it down from 4 to these 2 messenger style bags - CONGO PM or BOSPHORE MESSENGER PM (see pics below). I'll be using it mainly for hands-free shopping and travel. They are very similar in size and I just can't decide between the 2.

I really like the shape of the Congo but I wish that the netting is NOT there. Part of me thinks that the netting makes it look too casual - like a school bag. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your help!!
  2. I have the Bosphore Messenger GM and I love it, so I had to vote for the Bosphore!
  3. bosphore!..not fond of the mesh on the congo..
  4. I have the mono pochette bosphore and would love the PM ... I love the zippered front pocket! I vote for bosphore!
  5. bosphore
    dont like the net
  6. Another vote for Bosphore!
  7. Bosphore! I was in the same situation as you, and I got the Bosphore PM. Bosphore is easier to get in and out of and has a cell phone pocket and an outside zipper pocket. You have to unbuckle the Congo to get into it, no cell phone pocket, no outside zipper. HTH!
  8. i wont lie, i like the netting. but id still shoot for the bosphore
  9. Thank you all for your response :smile::smile:

I'm still trying to make up my mind :confused1: and I really appreciate your opinions.
  10. I'm not liking the net on the Congo either ..... so my vote goes for the Bosphore.
  11. I like the look of the Bosphore PM more, though it is a little on the small side... :s
  12. i vote for bosphore because it is easy to open if compare to congo !
  13. I voted for the Bosphore for the same reason as most, I don't really like the netting on the Congo
  14. i vote for the bosphore! aside from the netting (that I don't like), I think the bosphore is easier to open than the congo, i think?
  15. i don't really like the congo at all (jmo) but the bosphore seems really practical, and is very cute to boot!