confused...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there, just by reading through the blogs it seems that you guys know your deal...so i was wondering if u could shed some light to my confusion...I just purchased this Chloe Paddington bag http://www.designerexposure.com/product/20523/# although they guaranteed its authenticity, there are some things that makes me think otherwise...for example, the zipper-its silver but all the other metals & studs are in matte gold, & it comes off like a jacket zipper or something...is it really like that? i can take pics & show it, but im a new comer & dont know how...any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. If you look all the way to the top of this page, there is a thread named "Authenticate This". This is where we all post questions about authenticity. :yes: So, go ahead and copy your post up there ^^^^

3. I am not sure if Olive Green is an authentic color for 2006 Paddy's but the zippers are silver with "ykk" on the metal pull part. The other hardware is brass, but not a "shiny" brass. The brass is more dull, rather than shiny. In the link, the hardware looked shiny to my, but that could be just due to lighting. The zippers do open up fully like a jacket. Check on the inside zipper pocket for a serial number. Others on the forum could better answer the question as whether the color is an authentic 2006 color.

4. ^^yes, please repost in the Authenticate This! sticky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.