1. Hey there everyone...

I'm very new to this, and probably won't be around posting a lot since I don't have the budget to buy designer purses very often but I have a question and cannot find the answer anywhere else so I figured this would be the place to ask :smile:

I just bought a Kenneth Cole Reaction purse from a local store in SLC and I think it is real but I cannot find it ANYWHERE else online and I've tried every key word and place I can think of. It has a Kenneth Cole Reaction tag on it and the back of the tag has a style #: HR50884LE and a description (small hobo, split up group, brown, leather) but when I try to find it online to check on the style and authenticity, I cannot find it anywhere. Do any of you know if there is a reason for that (like I don't know how to search right, or it is so out of style) or if it could be a replica and not a genuine item? The tag says it retails for $108 but I got it for $65...

Thanks for your help!
  2. The only thing I can think of is that it's an older model bag that has been since discontinued. That would account for not being able to find it online.
  3. No answer to your question, but welcome to the purse forum! You don't have to have a budget to post... plenty to admire here!
  4. ITA.

WELCOME PIXIE!:welcome:Many of us aspire to own bags that are (for the time being at least) out of our reach. Browse "Deals and Steals" and sooner or later you'll find a bag you never dreamed yourself capable of affording at an unbelievable price.
  5. welcome! :biggrin:
  6. no answer to ur question but welcome-window shopping here is in everyone's budget!
  7. welcome!
  8. Welcome! And it can happen. I was stalking a bag at Nordstrom that i can't find *ANYWHERE* online. I'm hoping once the season is over it'll pop up somewhere so i can pick it up :flowers: hope you enjoy your time here!
  9. Welcome! :smile: You don't need to own a designer purse to post a lot here - I don't own any at all!
  10. Howdy! I don't think Kenneth Cole has been copied anyway. You are A-okay!!
  11. Welcome!!! You should stick around for a little while, you'll love it!!
  12. I've never heard of a fake Kenneth Cole Reaction bag, so I'm sure it's probably authentic.
  13. I concur. Also, looking at the style #, I think the LE at the end means Limited Edition, which may be another reason why you may not find it online so easily.

If you like the purse, then just enjoy it.
  14. Welcome. Glad to have you. You probably got a good deal on an older season bag.