Confused.... Suhali Verone Lockit PM or MM

Triple Crown

Dec 1, 2006
I have been debating for about a week between the Suhali Verone Lockit PM or MM. I just can't make up my mind, I would like to get others opinions.
I think the PM looks more chic, however I just do not know of it will have enough room for the essentials. On the other hand, the MM has lots of room, but I wonder if it's too big. I always end up buying the wrong size and have to sell it and rebuy it...( I know lots of you do the same)I already have a black Le Fab, and a white Le Tal, so I know I want a lockit this time. I like how it has less hardware , I think it looks better with the Verone. Any opinions?

I've the MM and I'm so delight.

It's almost the same size as Speedy 30, except taller which I think it fits all the things I have.

The PM is too small, IMO.

I have also black Le fab and I'm hoping to get Verone Lockitt MM. I think it's perfect size, not too big or small and it can hold a lot. First I was considering the PM but now MM is my only option :tup:

So GET IT :nuts:

I love the PM! :smile: Well, it depends on your own needs really. When I considered it, at first I wanted an MM so I could fit some files in there. But after thinking it over, I decided a PM would be sufficient and I'd just carry the files in my hand, like I do with most of my other bags...

I personally LOVE the pm size, the MM is just a tad too large for me, but that's just my own tastes, regardless of size, that bag is TDF !!!!!!!!