Confused about Suhali Lockit..

1. There have been quite a few members saying there is a Suhali Lockit Travel Size... is that the same thing as the Lockit GM? Stupid question I know... but I can't find this "travel size" lockit anywhere. I saw the Lockit GM and plan to get it very soon, but I didn't know if this was the "travel size" one.

Please help me with my confusion anyone... and if this is in the wrong forum, please move it.. :smile:
  2. There is a "travel size" Lockit. It is not the GM, the GM is it's own size. I have only ever seen one travel lockit when they first came out (the first day) in the Boston, MA store. Haven't seen another one since. If your looking for it though and there are any left you should call 866-vuitton to see if they can find one for you.
  3. Traci thanks for your help... that definitely clears everything up. I am actually just looking to purchase the GM Lockit, I don't care for anything bigger lol. THANKS a bunch!
  4. That travel size is huge! and expensive, I believe its almost $6000.
  5. Almost $6000 :wtf: Geesh... $3,350 is bad enough lol.. but it's a gorgeous bag! I am sure the "travel size" is TDF! :graucho:
  6. the GM is available to purchase on the boutiques, the travel size is made upon request only ;)
  7. ya the GM and travel size (called CABAS, I think my SA mentioned) are different
  8. Below is a picture of the Travel Lockit at last year's Spring Trunk Show. Hanging off of the bag is my black Suhali Cles and in the background is the lovely tPF member, KathyD:

9. I tried on the travel lockit here and it is MASSIVE...they still have it on display:yes:
  10. NYC 5th has a black one and white, its $5300.00 it replaced the L'Extravagant. Its HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!
  11. Awesome bag, now that would be travelling is style!:graucho:
  12. Sweet you're right... it d*mn sure would be. $5,300 isn't SO bad... lol :nogood:
  13. I want a travel lockit soo bad. But i'm not ready to 5300$ on anything let alone LV.