Confused about B BLUES!

Another questions for you guys. some of the cornflower ones I've seen on ebay look more waxy and veiny. is this from the newer leather? WINONA, is yours the newer leather or older? I like how yours looks.

Balenciaga doesn't repeat color except for black & white. Cornflower is from this season (spring/summer 06) only. Waxiness/veininess/shininess of the leather varies between bags though, so it's possible that some are more matte/smooth while others are more waxy/veiny :yes:

i think there was one on eBay a couple of days ago... but i havent checked eBay since! I think the cornflower is great and together with the twiggy is even better!!! good luck!!!

dmc2007 said:
Another questions for you guys. some of the cornflower ones I've seen on ebay look more waxy and veiny. is this from the newer leather? WINONA, is yours the newer leather or older? I like how yours looks.

Mine is new, I'm convinced though, that the more you use them the less shiny they are. Mine didn't have many white veins through it to being with either. But it was crinkly and shiny. I've used it for about a month? My SA told me the shininess would go away and he was right!

Ohhhh, I got my baby blue day bag today! The color wasn't what I expected, and it looks very different in sunlight vs. indoor light, but it's soooo pretty. Reminds me of a smurf, or if your Asian, there's a cartoon character named Doraemon. The same exact color as Doreamon! HEE! I've attached a picture of my bag, hope it works.

Attachments

• sky.JPG
    sky.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 27
dmc2007 said:
THANK YOU WINONA! that was SOOO helpful. i really love the cornflower. also, the original link I had up I believe it is the darker navy blue. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6873444158&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1. what do you think? it can kinda look like cornflower, but maybe it's a shade darker. thanks.

This is definitely cornflower, its from 06 and cornflower is the only blue from this year so far.

Also, like I said, cornflower can look very different in different lights and even from bag to bag, sometimes its richer and less veiny. The only other blues are from the older leathers and this is definitely the new leather.

The bleu roi isnt out yet, so this is not it.

Oh yeah, sorry for not answering that ^^ I meant to reply!! Thanks SK for doing so.
Man I wish I could trade my Cornflower City for that Twiggy!!!!!!! I still have a hard time with the City size.

winona77 said:
Oh yeah, sorry for not answering that ^^ I meant to reply!! Thanks SK for doing so.
Man I wish I could trade my Cornflower City for that Twiggy!!!!!!! I still have a hard time with the City size.

yeah! i was gonna buy a city at first, but i think it's way too big for me 5'3" 100 pound frame. I think my next one will be a twiggy!