Confirmed styles for Tutti

1. Since LeSportsSac seems to give conflicting information, I thought it might be helpful if we confirm what styles we have seen in Tutti. I have looked through past threads and have put together a list of what I thought people have seen.

Are these the styles that have been seen in Tutti?
    Avventura Bambinone Buon Viaggio Campeggio Canguro Ciao Ciao Cucciolo Denaro Dolce Gioco Portatelefono Stellina Zucca
    Has anyome seen these styles in Tutti?
    Bambino Bella Bocce Braccialetto Caramella Ciao Corriere Luna Mamma Mia Nuvola Scuola Trenino

2. at the ala moana lesportsac i have seen bambino, ciao, corriere, mamma mia, trenino and they said they would be getting a shipment of caramellas and denaros in.... so i assume that caramella is confirmed

3. I kno that they have the bambino and ciao available at pulse according to casey

4. I know other members have posted pics of: Mamma mia, Bambino, and Ciao
    I saw a scuola on eBay

5. i've seen both the bella and bambino at our Nordstroms! i bought one of the bambionos, but they had 1 other (they only had about 6 bags totals for tutti)

6. Are these the styles that have been seen in Tutti?
    Avventura Bambinone Buon Viaggio Campeggio Canguro Caramella Ciao Ciao Cucciolo Denaro Dolce Gioco Portatelefono Stellina Zucca Bambino Bella Ciao Corriere Mamma Mia Scuola Trenino
    Has anyome seen these styles in Tutti?
    Bocce Braccialetto Luna Nuvola

7. ohh, i forgot to mention they had the luna

8. Yup, there's definitely MM because I have one! :yes:

9. GAAAAAAAHHHHHH.... I :heart: this thread. So there will be a caramella and a trenino :confused1:

10. There was also a Cucciolo on Evilbay

11. i forgot to add that macy's sf has nuvola too :biggrin:

12. this is the style avaialability information that I got from tokidokiblog:

New and Discontinued Tokidoki for LeSportsac Bag Styles

Friday, June 8th, 2007
    It looks like we are going to have a smaller selection of bags styles than usual for the last two Tokidoki for Lesportsac bag prints, Trasporto and Vacanze. The Mamma Mia, Trenino, Bella, and Braccialetto styles will all be discontinued when these prints come out. The good news is though that there will be at least one new bag style called Avventura, which will be a larger Buon Viaggio styled bag.

13. oh no! i was actually considering getting a trenino for transporto/vacanze cos well.. it just makes sense. hehe.
    i guess not anymore then...

14. So at this point only these styles have not been confirmed
    Bocce Braccialetto Luna
    I can possible see why the Braccialetto would be discounted but the others?????
    I am so happy that there will be a caramella- now to find one. I think a caramella would be the perfect style to try coloring.

15. Actually, a luna was put up on Evilbay last night... so just no braccialetto's or bocce's yet