Confirmed addresses on Paypal

1. Sorry for the long post, but I am fairly new with selling on eBay and have only recently started experiencing problems (which I never did when selling my more inexpensive items):

My auction, in which I stated that I will only send my bag to a "confirmed" address, just ended and the buyer paid fairly quickly. Well, she had an "unconfirmed" address, so I emailed her and politely asked her to "confirm" her address, as I am unable to send the bag to an "unconfirmed" address. The buyer emailed me back with the following response:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]hi--that IS my address that is connected with MY credit card. I moved and I changed it to this address that is connected to 2 credit cards I have listed with Paypal. If you don't want to accept it, then please send my money back to me through Paypal.
    Thank You~

Well, I don't know how that could happen, but I refunded her money and sent her an email stating that it is not a matter of my not wanting to accept payment, but that I need to cover my bases and be a responsible seller. I then told her that if she wants the pochette, she needs to have her address confirmed through paypal (I attached a copy of the receipt that shows that her address is unconfirmed), and that if she is unable or unwilling to change the status of her account, to let me know so that I could file a "transaction incomplete" with eBay. Did I handle this correctly? I just hear so many horror stories about eBay scammers, and since this is an LV bag, I don't want to deal with the possibility of a scam.:s
    [/FONT]

2. You said you don't accept payments from an. . . .
    it's pretty much black and white.
    What are you going to do? Require a cashier's check?

3. Yes. It's your auction and you make the rules. Don't be afraid to enforce them.