Confessions of a Shopaholic...

1. Hey everyone!

Have you read any of the books from Shopaholic series?

I read the first three and LOVED them. They're so easy to read and FUN, too! My favorite was the first book, which is called Confessions of a Shopaholic. Here's a full list:

Confessions of a Shopaholic
    Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
    Shopaholic Ties the Knot
  2. I read "Shopaholic takes Manhattan." Good chick lit. :smile:
  3. This series is my all time favorite...I have read every book at least three times each. I AM BECKY BLOOMWOOD!!!!
  4. The books are such a fun, summer read! However, I had a hard time getting through the fourth one! I should go dust it off and try again :biggrin:
  5. I loved the first two books, and rushed out to buy the third and fourth but I feel the author just needs to let the series rest in peace now. It's really repetitive. How many times can you write about one character overspending?

Her other two books are really cute- Can you Keep a Secret and The Undomestic Goddess
  6. I read the first two and got the third one. I thought it was still good but a little more on the boring side. Maybe because I'm not married? So, I can't really relate to the character yet? Well, I bought the book a year ago, read 75% and got bored. Found it today and decided to finish it! So, I'm thinking of buying the fourth one...
  7. i've read the same 3 and i loved them all also!
  8. read them all and lOVED them all!!
  9. I think Can you Keep a Secret is the BEST Sophie Kinsella book... The author was actually using a pseudonym.... She recently came out with a new book, but I can't remember her real name or the title!
  10. OH!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: Becky Bloomwood! I fell in love with the series a few years ago and have been hooked on Sophie Kinsella books since!

Her latest novel, "The Undomestic Goddess" was a great read too! I tend to tear thru chick lits! :biggrin:

I can't wait for someone to turn the Shopaholic series into a movie, like they're doing with "The Devil Wears Prada" (Anne Hathaway) and "Can You Keep a Secret" (Kate Hudson) :cool:
  11. Have you read The Devil Wears Prada??? Is it good? I want to see the movie but I think I should read the book first.
  12. i read every sophie kinsella book. she's such a good writer!
  13. i loveeeeeeeeee this series..i feel like im becky bloomwood too!!
  14. Yup, read the whole series and loved it!! Though, like wickedassin, didn't care much for Shopaholic and Sister...My friend actually nicknamed be "Becky" after the title character because I have been such a shopaholic myself!! :amuse:
  15. I have! I absolutely love the shopaholic series. And everytime I read one of the books I find myself going "omg I do that too!" and giggling over little stuff that Becky does because I can relate.

love love love!