Confessions of a Shopaholic... Big Screen!

1. From

Jerry Bruckheimer will produce and P.J. Hogan (Muriel's Wedding, My Best Friend's Wedding, Peter Pan) will direct the film, starring.... Isla Fisher!

I love the idea of her playing the role of Becky Bloomwood... I think she's the perfect choice.

Now who will play Luke? Hmmm... Personally, I think Luke Wilson or Chris Noth would be good choices.
  2. :yahoo:I can't wait for the movie to come out!:yahoo: I have the whole series on my book shelf and it's my go-to when I'm having a terrible day.
  3. This should be good for some light entertainment. I enjoyed the books.
  4. Love the book(s) and think it would fun on the big screen.
  5. I love these books! The only one i haven't read is the last one when she has a baby.

How about Clive Owen as Luke??
  6. No...freakin...way!!! How fun!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: :yahoo:
  7. It's about time!!
  8. I can't wait for this! I loved the books and recently sold the set off. I just hope the movie is as good as the books are...I was disappointed with Devil Wears Prada.
  9. I think Isla is so cute! Good choice.
  10. ohhh, clive owen would be nice... good call!
  11. :love:love the book and I know I will love the movie
  12. Ooooh, really? Shopaholic is my favorite book series! I cna't wait for the movie.
  13. woohoo! i wish i can say its my fave book series as well... but then i thought... oh wait... harry potter is my favourite! but shopaholic comes pretty darn close!
  14. I though Emily Blunt would make a great Becky...can't wait to see this movie!!!
  15. omg! what a nice surprise! I love that book series! :biggrin: