Confessions of a Mulberry-holic...

I once in a deep conversation in Starbucks, with other M lover friend, regarding new (then) 'Ox blood' leather, eg. 'Oh I love Ox blood so much, it's really lovely!' 'Hmm It's so rich and deep and yummy!'... and realised people next table were looking at us like :-s...
Hmmmn - you weren't wearing black cloaks with red linings were you!!!.......

When you beg your husband to take his jacket off to cover your bag, when you get out of the car in a downpour .....

Well Tuesday was the first day out with my first Mulberry, and sunny when we went out .... he never :nogood: but did get me a plastic bag from boot of our car :roflmfao:

:rain:

When you "baby" your beauties to such an extent that you always carry wet wipes for the sole purpose of rubbing down the table tops in coffee shops so Roxy can sit happily without getting a dirty bottom (!) - but the next hazard is not spilling your latte all over her!!...:biggrin:

I order mine online and had two, OMG two delivered to work yesterday.

I hid the packages under my desk & didn't dare let anyone see what was inside. I had to skulk to the car to open them & nearly jumped out of my skin when someone knocked on the window.:wtf:

Then had to smuggle them home.........................:panic:

and the Sales haven't even started