Confession: My Name is Shushopn & I Have Shoe Wallpaper in my Den!! PICS!!!!

1. Sooo...I've had shoe wallpaper in my den for years. My hubby stumbled upon it in a store and showed it to me - it was love at first site! DH said it would look great in a powder room, only problem is I don't have one. Then he said to put it in a spare bedroom, but then I would never see it. Finally, he said that he thought it would look good in our den where I could see it all the time!! He actually really likes it too b/c it's fun. It's my own shoe room and it's very soothing!

Here are pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG! That is too cute, I love it!

3. nice!!!!

4. OMG, toooooo cute!!!! :nuts:

5. I know it's weird but, it is really awesome. My parents actually fell in love w/ it the first time the saw it and almost were going to redo their bathroom! The paper was discontinued though.

6. LOL!! I love it! Its whimical and different like you!!!! Love it. thanks for sharing. I think our homes should be a reflection of ourselves and to be enjoyed! :smile:

7. Fantastic! I love a bit of kitsch:tup:
    It's great to bring in a little bit of fun that makes a house a home:yes: Makes me want to go shoe shopping:nuts:

8. Very cute K!

9. aww thanx guys :heart:- it really is sooo me!

10. That is too cute! :yes:

11. That's funny! It's great that you decided to put it where you can look at it all the time especially if it makes you happy.

12. It's fabulous.:nuts:

13. Been secretly searching ('secretly' as in, "SHHHH, don't let the BF know he'll need to put up wallpaper!" :angel:) for something like this for my shoe room (or what will be my shoe room). Too bad it's been discontinued.

Thanks for sharing, Shush! :tup:

14. Omg! How cuuuute!:biggrin:

15. Love it karen!!! Very unique and cute!