Condolences? or Congrats? Fersen *pics*

I think it looks great on you.
I fell in love with this bag when I saw it on Kim Kashardin, think she carried it very well. However like you I am wondering about the size & indeed the Dentelle in general really don't know if I am a fan! Jury still out, will probably want when all gone! I love the Kirsten!
Love your home :smile:

I think it'll suit you, KathyD. Remember you didn't like the azur 25 because you thought it was small..and I think posted a modelling pic? I think you have the height and the frame to carry off the bag stylishly without it looking too busy.

Edit: I just saw the modelling pics and it looks great on you. JUST the right size.

I think it looks really good on you Kathy. Honestly.
Thanks Jamie & everyone elso too!!!! I'm worn out from this. lol. Clothes are everywhere. :sweatdrop:
I'm going to keep my Kirsten, for sure. :love: I've already carried her several times.
My problem is not with the bold chain, gold trim, or the way the bag looks in general. I'm still, however, debating the size. :P Keep your comments coming..............

I can relate, I'm going through the exact same thing with my Nimbus, wanna trade?? LOL

I think the bag looks fabulous on you & you wear it opposed to the bag wearing you.

I love the chain on that bag -- definitely reflects your style when you displayed it with the interior pics. On the modeling shots, looks best with the more casual attire, but I think it would also look great with dressy attire with solid colours.

It does look a bit big to me, but not overwhelming. Dentelle isn't my favorite style, but you can pull it off well for sure! Is there something amazing in the F/W you have your eye on .. just in case there's something to consider waiting for if you are really unsure about this one.