Concert Tickets?

1. What is the safest way to buy concert tickets on eBay? How do you know if they are the real deal.. This sounds kinda cheesy but I LOVE the Spice Girls and want to go to their Chicago show, but they are all sold out =[, so my last resort is eBay.

TIA for any responses!

2. I have both bought and sold tickets on eBay with no problems. Just make sure your seller has a LOT of feedback for selling tickets. Have fun!

3. i prefer buying tickets on craig's list

4. There are none available in my area ^^

5. I wouldn't buy tickets from anyone with less than 1000+ positive FB. It is too easy to fake the tickets and you won't know until you get there.

You could also try Stubhub.com

6. Ok Cindi, thanks so much. I'm desperate :sad:

7. and avoid "ticketfast" tickets.
    They can print multiple copies of the same ticket. then only the first one scanned at the door gets in -- the rest are f'ed.

Check stubhub.com .. they guarantee authentic tickets (and you pay a higher price)

8. Ohh I didn't know that finz! Thanks for the info :yes:

9. I haven't purchased concert tickets on Ebay, but I have bought tickets to sporting events. I would check the seller's feedback to see how many other sets of tickets have been sold successfully.

10. I agree stubhub.com
    Might be more money , but I use them all the time.
    Very safe!!

11. I wouldnt really worry about the number of feedbacks of the seller, of course there would have to be some feedback. I would focus on, Does the seller sell just tickets? How many ticket sales does this seller have? What is the quality of feedback for this seller ?( Ex. Neutral-Negative-Positive). If they dont normally sell tickets I wouldnt purchase them. Also having 1000 positive feedbacks really doesnt mean anything if there seller doesnt normally sell tickets. Hope this helps. Classy

12. I will usually purchase tickets if the seller has a picture of a hard ticket and good feedbacks. Don't ever buy from sellers who prints them.

13. Awwww... who DOESN'T love the Spice Girls? Yeah 1996, baby!