CONCEALER Recommendations

1. help me find a good concealer for blemishes.Thanks in advance!:smile:
  2. I like Origins Quick, Hide! concealer. It covers well, blends easily, and lasts all day.
  3. Another good one is Benefit's Boing (gotta love those names) - I have some acne and this always works really well.
  4. I like Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed color correctors, it includes 3 different shades for your skintone so you can blend it.
  5. I like prescriptives camoflage cream. It has natural-looking coverage with or without powder. Very good for covering blemishes. And they match your skin tone and level, so it blends in well.
  6. I highly recommend Galactic Shield by Benefit. I purchased it at Sephora. It is acne medication and blemish concealer all in one.
  7. I really like the Laura Mercier secret camouflage but it does require some time and practice.
  8. the one im using is tha balm's time balm. totally love it!
  9. I like Becca's concealer and their point brush. There is a HUGE range of colors and the concealers come in two formulations--medium and extra.

BECCA Compact Concealer
  10. i love shu uemura.......the best i ever tried
  11. i have the LM secret camouflage yup its taking too much of my time so i wanna switch to another brand. Thanks everyone.
  12. which one do you use? the pro concealer or the the Pro Spot concealer with wand?TIA
  13. i use Armani.
  14. i love cargo's concealer, i forget what is called...