Compulsive offer retractions?

1. Has anyone ever dealt with this? I have an item listed that has a BIN or Best Offer option. I've gotten like 5 offers (from 4 different buyers, one did it twice) with retractions following in the next few minutes, before I can even review the offer. Does anyone know why this would keep happening? I know people sometimes "put in wrong amount," which is the reason they put in, but could 4 different buyers make that mistake? :shrugs: I'm lost on this one. And it hurts my item's feelings :s

2. No, that doesn't sound right at all. Sounds like a fluke. I wonder if you should email eBay about it, so they can never get back to you.

3. my wine almost came out my nose at that one. too funny.

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. It does sound like it could be a glitch in the system. Or just mad buyers. Hard to tell with ebay these days! Hope your item feels better soon!

6. can't understand people doing this as it shoes on their ebay record for all to see!

7. :weird: :wacko: :wacko: :weird: Ebay just seems hecked lately.

With so many good sellers getting their auctions pulled and one weird story after the other..nothing surprises me.

8. ^^ I agree. I've had to develop really thick skin when selling on ebay, you never know what you're going to deal with!