Compliment on the Pomme Heart Yesterday

1. Yesterday I was at Costco with my 2 year old daughter. I was busily cleaning up a cart with Clorox wipes before I put her in the front seat when I lady came up to me and complimented me on my pomme heart (which I had hanging from my LH). She said that she had seen the ad in the newspaper and thought that it was the cutest thing.

It brought a smile to my face. Most people (unless their my friends) don't actually compliment me on my LV and it felt really nice. :smile:

Do you get compliments on your LV?
  2. I once got a compliment on my wallet when I pulled it out at the Clinique counter at Macy's. That's about it. I think I get compliments on my jewelry more than my bags or accessories.
  3. Everyone at work is talking about that add in the newspaper. So funny that they advertise something that is pretty much non-existent.

I haven't used my mc heart yet since I don't have my denim baggy, however, the one time that I used my Sophie I got a lot of compliments on it.

4. I don't usually show off my new purchases - too much neg., but this one I actually did and everyone loved it.
  5. Sometimes I get compliments, but often people react mean, jealous or just like, that's a fake
  6. Compliments are definitely hard to come by. Every once in a while someone will say something sweet.
  7. The Pomme heart must be lovely! I haven't seen that piece in person yet but the colour is gorgeous!

This past weekend a friend I hadn't seen for over 10 years complimented me on my Saleya MM, quite emphatically saying they really liked my bag I gracously thanked her .. it made me smile too.
  8. I've gotten complimented on my Speedy several times even though it's a few years old. It's always nice to receive a compliment!
  9. Rarely compliments.. but that's so cute ! :yes:
  10. At work mostly, but the Duomo get the look everywhere I go.

Actually , one time I was at a restaurant eating and this girl I knew was sitting at the other end of the restaurant, too. She saw me a couple days later at work and mentioned she saw my "bell-boy" from acroos the restaurant!
  11. I have gotten alot of compliments on my Pomme Zippy wallet.
  12. I received a compliment on my Damier Papillon 30. The chick said that she glad to see someone with a non-monogram bag and that she loved the Papillon shape!
  13. I've cut them out of the newspaper..they're so cute!
    But yeah I know, try to get ahold of one now and it's pretty much impossible.
  14. I brought it home and gave it to my hubby. I am glad I only saw it in real life once because that's the only reason I am not obsessing about it.
  15. my boyfriend's best friend's wife complimented mine, after i schooled her in how it was NOT a fake...

she has only seen mono before and thought it was the CUTEST knockoff.....