Complice Key and Change Holder, no Trunks and Bags silkscreen

1. I was in the store get my Vernis cle, and really like the size and how use-able the Monogram Complice Key and Change Holder is with all the slide inside where I can hold my card and money, etc. I almost get it, but that big LV Trunks and Bags Silkscreen stamp really pull me away from this small goody. I really wish if they would make one without that stamp, just plaint monogram or Damier. What do you think? Am I the only one who is not a fan of Trunks and Bags serial?
  2. I like this style key and change holder too, but I agree with you, that stamp really throws me off. I don't know exactly why, maybe because it's so obvious?
  3. I'm not a fan of the Trunks and Bags silkscreen either. It's okay but I would never buy anything.
  4. I love the Trunks and Bag idea but not the color that the T&B logo is on the monogram. I wish it was red.
  5. I am not a fan of the T&B logo either.
  6. it looks nicer on the damier
  7. To be complete honest, I love the T&B! :roflmfao:
    I actually think the Monogram pattern is a bit too large to small objects, and the T&B stamp gives it perfect balance. Concerning the colors, it would have been exiting to see some variations.
  8. I totally agree! I love mine.
  9. I love it too, I have the mini pouchette and the new cles and i wouldnt mind having an agenda
  10. They should make it in Damier and Mono too...

I like T&B, but it's a bit overwhelming on that teeny cles.
  11. I LVoe my complice wallet.
    I think it gives the Mono a nice contrast....
  12. :tup:

I agree...RED would be a nice contrast! They make it in red on some of the scarves and it looks so good!
  13. I love both my T&B.