Complete LV Addicts

Inside my LV's are usually: Pomme Pochette Wallet, Indigo Vernis Agenda, Damier Azur Mini Pochette (as makeup case), and 4 Key holder.

100_0158.jpg

100_0159.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0235.jpg

I guess I'm kinda matchy, but not everything is the same as my bag. Right now I'm carrying my damier speedy, and the accessories inside are:

pomme koala wallet
pomme cles (as bag charm and bus. card holder)
damier pouch (the one that comes with Marais bag)
coming soon: pomme sm. agenda and pomme 4-key

Right now I am carrying a damier azur koala wallet, a mono koala small agenda, a white MC cles, and a damier mini pochette. But the bag isn't LV, it's Botkier ;)

Cause it's like an Easter egg, inside and out... Lavender sullivan vernis... Easter egg that you look inside and find more easter eggs! YUM.

Attachments

• Post Lavender Sullivan 001.jpg
    Post Lavender Sullivan 001.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Post inside Lavender Sullivan 002.jpg
    Post inside Lavender Sullivan 002.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Post inside outside Lavender Sullivan 003.jpg
    Post inside outside Lavender Sullivan 003.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 32
Dont you DARE:hysteric:

^Ooops! :shame: :sweatdrop: :crybaby:

Awww, Vee... Love Louie more than your Sullivan. J/K I love than both! :love: Whatcha know? I had that one too, but mine was so patina-ed so I pass it down to my niece.

Thanks for sharing! Needed some serious LV accessories eye candy. Missing something sweet inside my bags. Hmmm... You're right. I need Easter eggs!

Go for something sweet pink, it's that time of year, remember those sugar easter eggs that you didn't eat, but looked inside and they had those whole little lands made out of them! wow. My grandmother used to get us those on Easter... that's what the inside of our bags should be, a whole other sweet and beautiful world.... get some goodies!!!! eye candy and soul candy!

Wow... That's some awesome grandmother. Wish I had grandparents. Naugh.. I see my SIL do that for my nephews and niece and the whole gang of babies. They have so much fun. Always a secret inside the egg and somethings an extra prize. You're right, I need some serious eye candy, but not too many pple have accomodated except for Matt, Traci, and Vee (you). Several pfers didn't get it and told me to go to "What's inside your bag" thread. When I really just wanted to see LV candies inside the LV easter bag.:P

Wow... That's some awesome grandmother. Wish I had grandparents. Naugh.. I see my SIL do that for my nephews and niece and the whole gang of babies. They have so much fun. Always a secret inside the egg and somethings an extra prize. You're right, I need some serious eye candy, but not too many pple have accomodated except for Matt, Traci, and Vee (you). Several pfers didn't get it and told me to go to "What's inside your bag" thread. When I really just wanted to see LV candies inside the LV easter bag.:P

I know, I know... sometimes I'm shocked at lack of imagination... but, you never shock me with that... you have plenty of imagination to fill me all up inside... keep it coming pink... don't let em getcha down:love:
hugs.