Compile list of TPF's ebay names??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was curious if we could compile a list of everyone's eBay ID from TPF, so that we can go to these auctions and know that we are dealing with great people..Know What I mean? I would love to scan e-bay for authentic finds from our Purse Forum People! (I don't mean for this to be a section to plug what you're selling-which is evidenced by my eBay account:p)

My eBay name is: xxxxxx

Hope this is allowed:shame:

2. If I'm not mistaken this was never allowed in the past.....Mods: correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought we were not allowed to give out our ebay IDs?

To the OP: I would love it though!!! Although I must caution and say that lots of people on ebay put 'tPF member' on their auctions and are still selling fakes! Always be cautious :smile:

3. ooohh, thanks Twiggers for the heads up! Woopsie...

4. No. This is not allowed. You can't plug your own ebay auctions, and you can't disclose your ids. You shouldn't trust sellers just because they say they are a member here. tPF is a public forum and anyone can join. Like Twiggers said, there's a few sellers who claim to be members here and selling fakes.

5. Sorry. And yea, I agree about not just trusting anyone that joins, I would focus more on the girls that are frequents here..but either way, thanks for clearing that up...You would think after 2 yrs of being here I would have known that! :shame:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.