Comparison pictures of me wearing the E/W Flap and the Medium/Large Flap. Which one?

1. Okay girls! I need your expertise please :smile: Which one do you like better on me?

Oh and on the E/W, is there a way to unhook one side cuz one of the sides has the chain hooked onto something. I can't figure it out. I am going to be wearing this bag mostly for nights when I don't wanna wear my Medallion tote. But I also would like to be able to wear it in the day if I feel like it.

EAST/WEST FLAP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MEDIUM/LARGE FLAP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. they both look great on you, save yourself some money and stick with the east/west if its not a bag you are going to need to fit a lot into

3. Medium/large classic flap:tup:

4. I like the medium better on you.:yes:

5. i like the med/large but that's because i'm partial to the look, i think the e/w is too longish looking

6. I think the M/L looks a lot better.

7. Medium seems to be a little beefier. I like it best on you.

8. They both look great on you! But i prefer the medium classic flap... Goodluck deciding!

9. Oh, I'm totally torn. I think I like the e/w a tiny bit better on you though.

10. love them both, but have to go with the majority....the medium flap.

11. I also like the medium/large flap better.

12. I actually like the long-cigarette look of the E/W better.

13. I think the medium/large flap looks better on it. Proportionally, I think it is just the better bag. Also, it is the "classic" flap- I loved seeing those photos of the employees in the factory making the flap (it is around the forum somewhere). The EW is adorable but I would prefer it in more seasonal colors- coral, bleu fonce, etc. If money is not an issue, I would tell you to stick with the medium. It is the quintessential Chanel bag- and I love mine! :smile:

14. i like the medium flap :smile:

15. Another vote here for the Medium, it just looks like a richer bag on you.