Comparison PICS of new '07 Aquamarine and my '05 Turquoise

1. Ok, I took a picture of my '05 Turquoise with flash and without and also corrected one just like in the other 3 pictures. What do you think?

'05 Turquoise:
    [​IMG]

'07 Aquamarine:
    [​IMG]

'05 Turquoise:
    [​IMG]

'07 Aquamarine:
    [​IMG]

'05 Turquoise:
    [​IMG]

'07 Aquarmarine:
    [​IMG]

2. Sooooo lovely!!! It seems the aquamarine is a little more green, is that right? They're both *beautiful* and I love that this is what this new color looks like!

3. Let me add that none of the pictures of my Turquoise look like it does with the naked eye. Turquoise is a real chameleon. In the midday sun, it looks bluer. In other lighting is looks like peacock blue, and even at times like Teal. 3 bags in one! Good deal. :p

4. Oh my gosh! They look so much alike!

5. I can't tell if it has more green because my turquoise is greener than in the pictures with the flash. One thing I am pretty sure of is that is vibrant and not as pale as Blue India. It appears to be much darker. One of you NY girls run down there and get one and take pics. :p

6. OMG it is beautiful color~~ Since it is hard to find Turquoise I might get aquamarine..Is it hard to get color now?

7. i love the aqua

8. wow, the aquamarine look VERY similar to my '05 teal.

9. I think aquamarine looks better than turquoise

10. Ummm... I :heart: you powderpuff. :p

That was so helpful, as I loved the old turquoise, and wanted one just like it. Does anyone know if they'll be making small accessories in this color as well?

11. aww powder you have the most gorgeous collection of colours ever! It must be the sun, sea and beach working their chemistry on you :biggrin:

12. I love the greenish tint in the aquamarine.

13. :drool:
    i can't stop sneaking back on to the Forum hehehe, I LOVE PICS!

14. Thanks for the pics, PowderPuff. It is so diffcult to tell the differences without a side-by-side comparison. That said, the two colos appear to be very similar based on the photos.

15. its sooo pretty!! I really want the messenger in this, is this the same color as cobolt?