Comparison PICS of Ivory + Cinnamon Part Time Pics

Thanks Powder for the comparison pics! :tup:

hmmm....the veiny ivory look kinda strange blotchy yellow to me.... but I'm guessing that if it's without veins and a uniform popcorn yellow, it'd be quite pretty?

I've been waiting for these! I don't mind the ivory with the GH and the leather looks so beautiful. I think I'm going to pass on this color because I'm too afraid to venture out with a light bag. IMO ivory is definitely one of the prettiest colors I've seen from Balenciaga.

Hi All,

I have the Ivory City. It is absolutely beautiful..It is yellow, but it is also white. It is a really weird color to describe..but it is not as yellow as popcorn at all. The color is super beautiful..It looks like a very vintage white. Probably one of the best colors balenciaga makes. Only down fall is that it gets dirty easily...AppleGarde is on it's way.

ivory is really TDF! you can tell the smooshy leather! the white balenciaga might be too bleached out that you can't tell too much of its leather quality. ivory is really nice balance, yum! thanks for the comparison.

Hi All,

I have the Ivory City. It is absolutely beautiful..It is yellow, but it is also white. It is a really weird color to describe..but it is not as yellow as popcorn at all. The color is super beautiful..It looks like a very vintage white. Probably one of the best colors balenciaga makes. Only down fall is that it gets dirty easily...AppleGarde is on it's way.
Could you post pics? Would love to see more of this beautiful color!