Comparison pics of different sized Venetas and Campanas

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
A couple of my pfrm sisters have mentioned that they would like to see some comparison pics of the different sized venetas and campana's so I thought I'd post this information in a new thread, just in case anyone else is interested. Please feel free to add any other comparison pics such as sloane/pyramid or any other BV bags that you have.

The bags used in this thread and their sizes (across and from the top of the zipper section) are as follows

Medium Ebano Veneta (16"W x 10" H)
Large Carmino Veneta (19.5" W x 13" H)
Maxi Stud Veneta (22.5" W x 16" H)

Medium Ebano Catalano Campana (13.5" W x 9")
Large Nero intreccatio Campana (15.5"W x 10.5")

Attachments

• bottega comparison 001.jpg
    bottega comparison 001.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 107
  • bottega comparison 002.jpg
    bottega comparison 002.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 111
  • bottega comparison 003.jpg
    bottega comparison 003.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 124
  • bottega comparison 005.jpg
    bottega comparison 005.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 153
The campana's medium and large, plus a pic of medium veneta next to a medium campana.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL XXX

Attachments

• bottega comparison 004.jpg
    bottega comparison 004.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 133
  • bottega comparison 007.jpg
    bottega comparison 007.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 128
  • bottega comparison 006.jpg
    bottega comparison 006.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 139
Syma thanks for the great comparison pics :tup:

Part of me is chuckling that after such a BV-crazy year some of us have the ability to post such comparison shots :sweatdrop: but mainly I'm thinking your pics are SO COOL!! :happydance::biggrin:

Syma, I think you've got all the dark classic colours covered. And of course also the most beautiful red ever. Can you say BEAUTIFUL??!

Thanks for posting the comparison shots.

Syma,the comparison pics are wonderful. I have a question about the campana sizes...which do you prefer to use? I remember reading a post saying the magnetic closure on the medium can be hard to close because the contents inside tend to make it difficult for the magnets to meet up...whereas the larger size allows stuff to fall to the bottom and leaves more empty space at the top allowing the magnets to meet. I hope this makes sense...lol I'd really love your opinion...TIA Happy New Year!