Comparison Photos 04 Rose, 05 BG Pink, 05 Magenta, 08 Petal Pink & Light Magenta

Hi Firstclass, and how if your beautiful turquoise work???? I still look at your photos of her..... My favorite pink is the 05 magenta. Believe it or not, I'm not a pink girl. I don't really care for it in my clothing, but I like it as an accent for my wardrobe. It's funny how we all think that when a new color comes out, it will serve as a replacement for a color that we didn't "get." The colors are so different each year. I don't think that you can ever plan on buying a color in a later year as a replacement color to one that has already been issued. The variations in the leather, the dyes, the color pallette that the designer is choosing from - there are just too many variables to choose from to get something that is close. When Balenciaga calls a color the same name as past seasons, it becomes even worse.

Totally agree 'K' lovely..... :tup: well said :yes: ! My favorite pink is the 05 magenta too :love: ... and ... ok, I still love the '05 turq work ;) !!

WOW LG :nuts::drool::nuts::drool:!!! just took my breath away with those baggies! but my fav is definitely the 05Magenta! its gorgeous! the Vert Thyme is better than i expected too... would you say the color is close to IRL? the BG Pink work dont look too bad either! thanks for sharing! and your jackets are way cool too! cant wait to see your mod pics of all your new goodies!

Thank you so much for these pics. 08 Petal Pink is really quite lovely and like the lovechild between 04 Lilac & 04 Rose...OMG...I have to PM you about something LG...

Thanks so much for these pictures, I am so loving the 08 magenta. I think I have to get it, and the thyme looks gorgeous too, deeper than I though and I love that.

Wow, I am floored by those beauties..never thought I would say these words..but..I NEED a magenta!..and the jackets..you have a superb collection there..heartiest congrats:woohoo:

WooooW!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your collection!!!!

Congrats on ur new bags and ur blazers!!!

Just one more question on Vert Thyme, how would you describe the color???

Hi, Thank you. With regard to describing the color, my brain must be tired. :confused1: I can't think of descriptive words. It is a deep saturated color, and on my monitor, the color is dead on to what the real color is. I'm sorry! Hopefully, when some of the other pf members start receiving theirs, they will be able to describe them. :smile: