Comparing Two Blacks

1. Here are a few pics of my family - to show the color differences between my anthra and black city and work. My City is very black but my Work is much lighter, leaning more towards Anthra. Does anyone have a really black black work with GGH?

Left - GGH AnthraDay
    Middle - GGH Black Work
    Right - RH Black City

All '07 leather

IMG_0483.jpg IMG_0485.jpg
  2. Your bags are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lovely! Your City looks a bit like a Part Time to me.

4. the GH looks awesome in your picture. i'm still a regular hardware kind of girl but that picture does make it look awfully luxurious!

5. Yes, the City looks a bit longer than usual. It could just be that the photo is stretched, though.

That said, your bags are GORGEOUS! What a great collection!

6. the leather on your black city is amazing

7. hehe - black city is smushed down a little bit and she looks like she has wings!

8. WOW!! :heart: your anthra gh day!! the leather on anthra gh is TDF!! and of course, the black is a classic.

9. the black GH work is gorgeous!

10. I figured it out - City is FW 07 and Work is SS 07. There is a huge difference in color and leather between these two blacks. I'm worried (as usual) that I should have held out for a FW 07 Work instead of the SS. Should I be concerned/did I get a good one/does anyone have a FW07 Black GH Work to compare?

Here is mine, she is very thick, but very veiny and a little dry. On the plus side, she really holds the laptop well without sagging the bottom and because the bag is a greyer black, all that darkness doesn't seem to overwhelm like some large black bags can do. Gosh I hate this unsettled feeling...help!

IMG_0475.jpg IMG_0488.jpg IMG_0470.jpg IMG_0471.jpg IMG_0498.jpg
  11. [​IMG]
    Beautiful blacks!!! I just love your anthra day!!!