Compact AZAP and Vision II Agenda...

You can put bills in the vertical Azap; there is a billfold running across the top.:yes:

Thanks Orchids, I do need a smaller wallet for running errands, buying groceries and such, don't want to whip out a long big wallet, KWIM ... haha ... something I can throw inside my coat would be awesome as well.

Thanks fopduck; AirMess, this is exactly what I use the vertical Azap for. Headed to the gym today with cell phone in one pocket and the Azap in the other. It's just the right size for running out the door.

haha ... SoCal ... don't forget to post your pics when you get yours, I'm excited to see what color you're going for. My DH got me a matchy matchy bag and wallet, right down to leather ... sheesh ... can't send a man on such an errand!

LOL! A woman after my own heart! Definitely check it out in person to see what you think. I've seen it in Rose Shocking and Orange Chevre.

I almost purchased turquoise (bright blue?) chevre in Bangkok...but...DH thought it was a bit bright... I have also seen it in havanne, black, rouge h, brighter red (vermillion or rouge garance) chevre and epsom bj... It has been a matter of what color I decide on...

I have a small CC wallet in Turquoise Chevre and think it's lovely in a smaller accessory; not sure if I could pull it off in a bag. Vermillion Chevre is beautiful as well...something to just really pop in your black bags!

Ooooh I've tried to avoid looking here as I adore Orchid's compact one!! I wonder if these have been seen around? I did ask once about them by phone and the SA hadn't seen them yet.......do I really want to know though???!!! I have 2 wallets now, do I need a 3d??!!

Hee hee Shoes---I've got 24 to blame for mine. I've got 3 wallets Shoes! Each one I love for different reasons, although I've been toting around the Azap lately. I know that SF just got some in a few weeks ago.