Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I'm sorry, I couldn't find the "We Don't Hate All Ads!" topic.

Here are my favorite ones:

If you want to see any of these, I've included the keywords in parenthises you can use in Youtube to search for them.

Kyle Minogue's Agent Provocateur commercial
This is an international ad. Kylie is wearing an Agent Provocateur uniform, and she looks at the camera and says, "Agent Provocateur is the most erotic lingerie in the world. And with your help, we can prove it."

She takes off the uniform revealing the company's bra and panty set, stockings, garters and high heels. She gets on a mechanical bull. She rides it in slow motion and when the ride stops, she says "And now for the proof." She walks over to the camera and goes, "Will all the men in the audience stand up? . . . . No?"

"The world's most erotic lingerie . . . as proven by you."

(kylie minogue agent provocateur)

Molson Canadian Pet Beaver commercial
This is a Canadian commercial. A guy walks into a bar and orders a Molson. Two Americans start harrassing him for being Canadian. One asks where his pet beaver is. He picks up a beaver off the floor and puts in on the bar, going, "Right here."

Then he tells the beaver to attack and it lunges for the guy's neck.

(Molson pet beaver)

Molson Canadian My Name is Joe commercial
This is a Canadian commercial. There's an empty stage, and an ordinary looking guy walks up to the microphone and dispells the Canadian stereotypes.

Hey..

I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.

I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal

a touque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!

Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!

MY NAME IS JOE, AND I AM CANADIAN!

I loved it so much, I bought the t-shirt
(Molson my name is joe)

Smirnoff Tea Partay commercial
It's an ad for Smirnoff's Raw Tea, and it's essentially a 'prep rap.' It has lyrics ilke, "Raw tea in the parlor makes the ladies holler" and "We may be vanilla, but our labs are chocolate."
I wish I could find the lyrics in their entirety, but I can't.
(Smirnoff Tea Partay)

Yellow Pages Aquarium commercial
This is an English ad, and it shows someone listening to his IPOD and mopping in an aquarium. He's so into the music that he makes a gesture with his arms and his mop makes a crack in the shark tank. As the glass is filling with cracks and the guy is frantically holding onto the tank, the security guard looks in the yellow pages and at one point, yells to the guy "They only have frosted glass." He gets back on the phone and goes, "No, I think they would notice if it's frosted glass."
(yellow pages aquarium)

Status
Not open for further replies.